    I have mysql version 4.15

    Thanks for your help and sorry for my terrible english,
    Gabriel

    Gabriel, Oct 7, 2003

  2. Re: [OT] mysql_query hang's up

    (Gabriel) wrote in
    news::

    > I have a problem with the c-api function mysql_query.
    > When I try to send these query "SELECT a FROM b" the function
    > mysql_query hang's up and the program stops at the codeline. If I kill
    > the programm, the bash said segmentation fault malloc_consolitat
    > error.
    >
    > I have mysql version 4.15

    This is not a C question and there is no C language answer. You have mySql
    interface question. Since those folks provided the interface, why not try
    in a mysql newsgroup like:

    de.comp.datenbanken.mysql

    --
    - Mark ->

    Mark A. Odell, Oct 7, 2003

  3. Gabriel

    Richard Bos Guest

    (Gabriel) wrote:

    > I have a problem with the c-api function mysql_query.
    > When I try to send these query "SELECT a FROM b" the function
    > mysql_query hang's up and the program stops at the codeline. If I kill
    > the programm, the bash said segmentation fault malloc_consolitat
    > error.

    That sounds like a mysql problem, not a C problem. It's certainly
    nothing to do with ISO C. Ask this in a mysql newsgroup.

    Richard

    Richard Bos, Oct 7, 2003
  4. Gabriel

    Kris Wempa Guest

    This question is beyond the scope of this newsgroup. However, you may want
    to post the specific API function calls you are using. I've just recently
    started using the MySQL C API and it's pretty straightforward. Post your
    code and I'll try to help.

    Kris Wempa, Oct 7, 2003
  5. Gabriel

    Dan Pop Guest

    In <blujli$> "Kris Wempa" <calmincents(NO_SPAM)@yahoo.com> writes:

    >This question is beyond the scope of this newsgroup. However, you may want
    >to post the specific API function calls you are using. I've just recently
    >started using the MySQL C API and it's pretty straightforward. Post your
    >code and I'll try to help.

    If you're aware that the question is beyond the scope of this newsgroup,
    why encourage the OP to post his code? The OP, at least, had the excuse
    of not realising that he was posting in the wrong newsgroup...

    Dan
    --
    Dan Pop
    DESY Zeuthen, RZ group

    Dan Pop, Oct 7, 2003
  6. Gabriel

    Gabriel Guest

    Okay, okay I try my luke in the de.comp.datenbanken.mysql
    news groups.

    Thanks,
    gabriel

    Gabriel, Oct 8, 2003