    way, am I incorrect to do so?)

    Thanks,
    rodchar
    =?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=, Jan 30, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

    Daniel Guest

    What would a blank entry indicate?

    I have never seen a need for a blank entry in a database. Not a good idea.
    (unless by blank you mean a null value?)

    Daniel, Jan 30, 2007

  3. i think that answers my question. The blank is for the dropdownlist so that
    if the selection is blank it will store a null in the database. thanks, rod.

    =?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=, Jan 30, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

    Daniel Guest

    Ah yes in that case code checks if it is blank, if so insert a null yep.

    Daniel, Jan 30, 2007