Namespace alias using inline code?

Jon Maz

Hi,

Simple one. The C# code behind for a .aspx page can have a 'namespace
alias', as here:

using AdsBusiness = Wrox.WebModules.AdsManager.Business;

Question: can you do this with inline code too, and if so, what's the
syntax?

Thanks,

JON

Guest

If you are not using CodeBehind I don't think this can be done. Because all
of your imports are at the top of the page of your aspx page.

Jon Maz

I was hoping there was some way of doing it...

<%@ Import Namespace="Bob=System.Configuration" %>

or something like that....

But if it can't be done, it can't be done....

:-(