Nano : Array#each_permutation

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Jeff Wood, Sep 1, 2005.

  1. Jeff Wood

    Jeff Wood Guest

    --------------030909080907070709010107

    More fun with nano.

    Running Ruby 1.8.2-15 under windows.

    I have the nano gem 0.8.2 installed.

    trying the following under irb:

    require 'nano/full'

    gives back an error:

    LoadError: No such file to load -- nano/float/approx?

    ... apparently coming from line 95 of nano/full.rb

    Additionally, trying to do the following under irb:

    require 'nano/array'
    require 'nano/enumerable'

    a = %w( a b c d e )
    puts a.each_permutation

    gives back an error:

    NoMethodError: undefined method 'permute' for ["b","c","d","e","f"]:Array
    from .../nano/enumerable/each_permutation.rb:28 : in 'each_permutation'

    I did check docs and I just don't see what I'm doing wrong... Any
    enlightenment?

    --------------030909080907070709010107--
    Jeff Wood, Sep 1, 2005

  2. Jeff Wood

    Trans Guest

    Hi Jeff,

    Looks like you found a couple of bugs. I will fixed shortly. Thanks.

    T.
    Trans, Sep 2, 2005