Need a gem or code to retrieve file Summary information with Ruby /Windows

John

Need a gem or code for Windows to retrieve file Summary information
with Ruby.

In writing a indexing program, I need the following fields from the
file properties
"summary information": such as Title, Subject, Author, Comments.

Thanks for the assistance,
John

John

# Ruby code to read Windows file summary information

require 'win32ole'

obj= WIN32OLE.new("Shell.Application")
folder=obj.nameSpace("d:\\0-dwn")
item = folder.items.item("test.doc")
(0..99).each do |i|
puts "#{i}-->"+folder.getDetailsOf(nil, {:iColumn => i }) +"--
"+folder.getDetailsOf(item, {:iColumn => i })
end

Output:
0-->Name-->test.doc
1-->Size-->20 KB
2-->Type-->Microsoft Word Document
3-->Date Modified-->5/14/2010 1:48 PM
4-->Date Created-->5/14/2010 11:09 AM
5-->Date Accessed-->5/14/2010 1:48 PM
6-->Attributes-->A
7-->Status-->Online
8-->Owner-->ACER1\john_s
9-->Author-->Au: John S
10-->Title-->Tit: test
11-->Subject-->Sj: Test file summary
12-->Category-->Cat:Test verification
13-->Pages-->1
14-->Comments-->Com: test file verification program
15-->Copyright-->
16-->Artist-->
17-->Album Title-->
18-->Year-->