need a little help with window.createPopup

Sergey Poberezovskiy

Hi,

I need to show a popup on my Web Page, so I write:

var oPop = window.createPopup()
oPop.show(x,y,W,H);

I have a problem with W =width and H = height of the popup
window:
When a user goes and changes Text size on their browser,
my text on the popup either does not fit, or have too much
white space around it.

Is there any way to sync the popup window size with the
Text size selected by the user?

Or is there a way to fix a font size on the popup, so that
it does not change when Browser Text size changes?

any help is much appreciated.

Sergey.

bruce barker

you can not fix the font size (will vary if the user changes the screen
fonts or installs a different version of the specified font). but client
code can easily change the size of the window to match the content.

window.resizeBy(0,document.body.scrollHeight -
document.body.clientHeight);">

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Sergey Poberezovskiy

Thanks Bruce,

One more thing - how do you get rid of a scrollbar on the
right edge of the popup?

Thanks in advance,

Sergey