need a suitable design pattern

manzur

hi all

I am in search of a design pattern which will help me in developing an
application which shows the user a form having multiple choice
questions.If the user selects an answer to that question,then some
score is displayed in a text box depnding upon some business logic.

thanks in advance

manzur
..

Oliver Wong

manzur said:
I am in search of a design pattern which will help me in developing an
application which shows the user a form having multiple choice
questions.If the user selects an answer to that question,then some
score is displayed in a text box depnding upon some business logic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Design_pattern_(computer_science)
<quote>
A design pattern is not a finished design that can be transformed directly
into code. It is a description or template for how to solve a problem that
can be used in many different situations. Object-oriented design patterns
typically show relationships and interactions between classes or objects,
without specifying the final application classes or objects that are
involved. Algorithms are not thought of as design patterns, since they
solve computational problems rather than design problems.
</quote>

- Oliver