Need advice ...

Neven Klofutar

Hi,

I need some advice about a project I'm working on ...

I have a form (create.aspx) containing a HTML Button with JavaScript
(window.open('select.aspx')) attached to it. Form select.aspx is used to
select services (in this case only serviceID) that are stored in DB, and
store those serviceIDs in Session object.

Create.aspx form has a 'refresh' button on it to show newly selected
services (ID, name, price, discount ...). I have to be able to enter a
discount amount to modify original price for each selected service.

One of the main problems is that I must have an option to select more
identical services since I can use different discount for each of those
identical services. Problem is, if I use ArrayList for storing only
serviceID, I don't know how to create SELECT query that will retrieve the
same service more times, and at the same time, some other services, each
only once. If I can pull this, I could use DataGrid, and SELECT query as
DataSource.

I tried creating my own Class called Service, create ArrayList of Services,
but I can't use that kind of ArrayList as DataGrid.DataSource ...

Please help, Neven

Neven Klofutar

Problem solved ...

I just needed to use getters and setters in my Class, so now I can use
ArrayList as DataGrid.DataSource.

Neven