    Thanks In Advance to all.......................

    With Regards,

    Sanjay.C

    Charleees, May 29, 2006

  2. Charleees

    Ravi Teja Guest

    Ravi Teja, May 29, 2006

  3. On 28 May 2006 23:29:11 -0700, "Charleees" <>

    > Hi all,
    >
    > I need C# code for Implementing MD5 Algorithm.. Hope all would have

    If you want C#, why are you asking in Python?

    > heard of MD5 Algorith... Does any one have the C# coding for that
    > Algorithm.. please Send... ITs URgent.....

    As for the algorithm... http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1321.html

    Implement per that spec. It even includes a C-language
    implementation that you might be able to bastardize into C#

    --
    Wulfraed Dennis Lee Bieber KD6MOG

    HTTP://wlfraed.home.netcom.com/
    (Bestiaria Support Staff: )
    HTTP://www.bestiaria.com/

    Dennis Lee Bieber, May 29, 2006
  4. In <>, Charleees
    wrote:

    > I need C# code for Implementing MD5 Algorithm.. Hope all would have
    > heard of MD5 Algorith... Does any one have the C# coding for that
    > Algorithm.. please Send... ITs URgent.....

    There's one in `System.Security.Cryptography`, no need to implement your
    own. You can get an MD5 `HashAlgorithm` object this way::

    HashAlgorithm algorithm = HashAlgorithm.Create("MD5");

    Ciao,
    Marc 'BlackJack' Rintsch

    Marc 'BlackJack' Rintsch, May 29, 2006
  5. Dennis Lee Bieber wrote:

    > As for the algorithm... http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1321.html
    >
    > Implement per that spec. It even includes a C-language
    > implementation that you might be able to bastardize into C#

    Please don't. Crypto algorithms are hard enough to implement correctly as
    it is. Leave it to the experts and use a library.

    --
    Edward Elliott
    UC Berkeley School of Law (Boalt Hall)

    Edward Elliott, May 30, 2006