need code for geocities adframe

navistar96

Hello,
I am not interested in a lecture about why
I shouldn't be asking...if you can't help out,
don't bother to reply!

I am looking for code to allow a geocities
webpage to remain intact and not have its
width shrunk by aggressive adframe manipulation.
Has anyone been sucessful with this?
thanks,
Jim

David Dorward

I am not interested in a lecture about why
I shouldn't be asking...if you can't help out,
don't bother to reply!

Welcome to Usenet. You post something, people discuss it. If your problem is
solved - great. If you're looking for help in breaching the terms of a
contract - ha! Fork out four bucks a month for some hosting or live with
the adverts.

Ivan Marsh

Hello,
I am not interested in a lecture about why I shouldn't be asking...if
you can't help out, don't bother to reply!

I am looking for code to allow a geocities webpage to remain intact and
not have its width shrunk by aggressive adframe manipulation. Has anyone
been sucessful with this?
thanks,
Jim

....and violate a lawful agreement and contract you have with geocities.

Maybe we should just give them your address and get rid of your account
all together.

Randy Webb

Hello,
I am not interested in a lecture about why
I shouldn't be asking...

Then don't post it in Usenet.
if you can't help out,
don't bother to reply!

Are you really as stupid as you act?
I am looking for code to allow a geocities
webpage to remain intact and not have its
width shrunk by aggressive adframe manipulation.

No code needed. Go to www.google.com and search for
"Web page hosting"
And start reading. Find you a host, a domain name, and leave Geocities.
Has anyone been sucessful with this?

See above.

Lee

(e-mail address removed) said:
Hello,
I am not interested in a lecture about why
I shouldn't be asking...if you can't help out,
don't bother to reply!

I am looking for code to allow a geocities
webpage to remain intact and not have its
width shrunk by aggressive adframe manipulation.
Has anyone been sucessful with this?

Asking for help in violating your Geocities agreement
is, in itself, a violation of your Google agreement.

Maybe it would be wiser to stop asking before you
annoy somebody.

Richard

Hello,
I am not interested in a lecture about why
I shouldn't be asking...if you can't help out,
don't bother to reply!
I am looking for code to allow a geocities
webpage to remain intact and not have its
width shrunk by aggressive adframe manipulation.
Has anyone been sucessful with this?
thanks,
Jim

do yourself a big favor and dump geocities.
Lots of better free web hosting around.