Need data in database be on search engines.

om.newsgroup

I want to have a list of businesses stored in a database.
When some one does a search, a list will come up with a few businesses
shown according tot he search criteria.
When one of the businesses is clicked on from the resultant list, the
details of the business are shown.

I want the contents of the database to appear on search engines.
I can't see how this would be possible if I am drawing that information
out from a database??

Instead, I thought I could have code that after data was inserted into
a database, it would write HTML pages of the data.
So, after a search was done, the links contained will be to these HTML
pages.
This still doesn't link the HTML pages created to the rest of the
website as the search page with the results will still be via the
database.

So, I thought I would also have a HTML link that lists all businesses.
(This page would be recreated everytime a record for a business was
created or updated.)

By doing the above, I would hope to have an automated webite that is
optimised for search engines??

Does all of the above make sense!?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks.