Need Datagrid Help.PLEASE ??????????????????

pargat singh

This is third time i am posting this problem.Can anyone PLEASE help me.

I have two datagrid say dg1 and dg2 and i want seleted row from dg1
to move under selected row in dg2.both dg's have same data say
deptno,dept_name.

Can anyone PLEASE tell me how can i do this.
Thanks in advance.

Gill

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

when you select an item in your datagrid, you need to find the selected
index in datagrid, correspond it to your dataset. Then take this row which
belongs to the dataset and it to the other dataset and rebind the datagrid

pargat singh

Thanks Alvin.How can i move this selected row under the other dg2
selected row.Can you please provide sample.

Thanks

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]