Need Dot net Interview Questions ...Contact Me

Sima.Kamat

Hi All,

I am a new member of this group, I think I will have great time with
this group.

If any one need any dot net FAQ's or Interview questions . You can
contact me.

Regards,
SIMA KAMAT

punjabi

Hi Sima,

how are you ,hope you are doing great well as you are new
to this group i am also new to this group and moreover i am also
learning ASP.NEt so as you wight in this mesage that mail to you if
need of .NET interview Questions then please send me as i need it very
Deseperatly...my mail address is (e-mail address removed)

Aidy

Please send me the interviews question of asp.net and C#

If you were a c# statement, which one would you be and why?

Mark Rae

If you were a c# statement, which one would you be and why?

Many years ago I worked with a guy from Transylvania (no kidding...) - he
always reckoned his favourite domain function was DCOUNT...

Aidy

Personally I think I'm most like

string val = true ? "Yes" : "No";

It's seemingly complex on the outside, yet calmly functional when you dig
deeper.

kierenj

Personally I think I'm most like

string val = true ? "Yes" : "No";

It's seemingly complex on the outside, yet calmly functional when you dig
deeper.

You're overcomplicated? :) You have invalid syntax? You won't
compile? :) You don't name things properly? :)