need extra html-code

Barbara de Zoete

Rob van Valkenburg

I've created a login page with this routine.
It joins name + password as indication for the folder in which the start
page is placed.
But it's annoying - in case a wrong name or password is used - the explorer
tells "can't find the page".

Can anyone give me the code that I need to send the user to a page in which
I can give the message f.i.: "wrong name or password".
I hope you understand what I mean....

I'am not an experienced programmer, so please deliver me the full code.

Thanks
Rob
The Netherlands

<form name="loginform1" method="post" action="">
<input type="button" name="Go" value="Login" onClick="location =
this.form.login1.value + this.form.pwd1.value + '/index.html';">
</form>

Barbara de Zoete

Barbara de Zoete

Per LINE! That is outrageous!
lol

I am taking this to the BBB.

Would you like to clarify what 'BBB' is please?
Hmm, you are a
united-statesian, yes?

My goodness, no. No, I had more luck than being born in the US :-D