Need help adding flash content to a plone site

Ann

Hi all,

Is it possible to have flash banners in headers and in the pages of a
plone site..I have downloaded CMFFlashMovie 0.3.2. I can upload(add
flashcontent) on a page by itself on the plone site. But i want to
integrate it with the other pages. For eg: in the "AboutUs" page i
want a Flash movie to play at the left most side..And I want a flash
banner in the header..I have been searching on how to do this, but i
haven't come across any thing so far..

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ann