Need help building an ASP page.

Techhead

ASP newbie here.... Could somebody point me in the right direction on
creating a simple ASP page? I have one database named "DATA1" with 2
tables. One table (TABLE1) has 3 fields called (NAME, OCCUPATION, AGE)
the other table (TABLE2) has 1 field called (NEW_RECORD)

On this ASP page, I need to have 3 drop lists that pull the data
contents of the 3 fields (NAME, OCCUPATION, and AGE) from TABLE1 and
then I would select data from each drop down list and click on an
"ADD" button. The button function would then create a new record in
TABLE2 under the NEW_RECORD field with the 3 data records that I
selected from the 3 drop-down lists.

I would think the add button would just place the 3 date choices from
the drop-down lists into memory and a second asp page would need to be
called to actually enter these 3 values into TABLE2?

Thanks,
Brian