NEED HELP: Error 405 Method not allowed

Guest

A friend of mine has a website that is ASP. I know nothing about ASP. He switched hosting and now his "contact us" form does not work. When you hit submit it gives an error "Error 405 Method not allowed" that "post" method is not allowed? I looked at the code which is: <form action="send_email.asp" method="post" onSubmit="return checkform();"> . Its there a file or application missing with the new hosting company? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Carl

McKirahan

A friend of mine has a website that is ASP. I know nothing about ASP. He
switched hosting and now his "contact us" form does not work. When you hit
submit it gives an error "Error 405 Method not allowed" that "post" method
is not allowed? I looked at the code which is: <form action="send_email.asp"
method="post" onSubmit="return checkform();"> . Its there a file or
application missing with the new hosting company? Any help would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks, Carl
What does the "send_email.asp" page look like?