    that will fit in about 20-30 lines.?

    Thanks

    Dave
    Dave Thomas, Nov 9, 2008

  2. On Nov 9, 10:19 pm, Dave Thomas <> wrote:
    > I'm looking for a concise but interesting example of corotuines to
    > illustrate symmetrical fibers for the 1.9 edition of the PickAxe.
    >
    > Way back in the dim past, I remember a logic puzzle to do with laying
    > down a path of colored tiles such that there were no repeating
    > subsequences. I remember coding a solution using coroutines in Simula.
    > But I can't now find a formulation of the problem. Does anyone know
    > it? Or can anyone suggest an alternative illustration of coroutines
    > that will fit in about 20-30 lines.?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Dave

    Chapter 9 - Coroutines in Programming in Lua has a few examples.

    Chapter 13.4 in Teach Yourself Scheme in Fixnum days has a tree-
    matching example.

    Both are available in online versions.
    bullockbefriending bard, Nov 9, 2008

  3. Dave Thomas

    Dave Thomas Guest

    On Nov 9, 2008, at 10:27 AM, bullockbefriending bard wrote:

    > Chapter 9 - Coroutines in Programming in Lua has a few examples.
    >
    > Chapter 13.4 in Teach Yourself Scheme in Fixnum days has a tree-
    > matching example.
    >
    > Both are available in online versions.

    I should have said: I saw those, but I was looking for something a
    little more fun :)
    Dave Thomas, Nov 9, 2008