Need help in COM

Guest

Hi,
I'm a newbie to COM n Serviced Component architecture..I've developed a
serviced component and registered it as a COM component usinf Regsvcs tool
of .net...
This serviced component has a Amount property which is of type long.

Whenever I try to use the Amount property in my ASP page, it's giving me the
below error
"Variable uses an Automation type not supported in VBScript"...

The code used in ASP page...
Set objPurse = Server.CreateObject("Maritz.MLM.Vault.ChaseCOMPlus.Purse")
objPurse.DeviceId = Session("ExternalAccount")
objPurse.DeviceType = Application("DeviceType")
objPurse.ServiceURL = Application("ELPServiceURL")
objPurse.Load
TotalPointsAvailable = Clng(objPurse.PurseBalance.amount) + PointsToPurchase

How can I fix this problem...Is this a problem with COm registration or
anythig else...
Please help me out

Guest

You may get more help in the below nesgroup for classic ASP stuff...

microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general