    controls are placed which i have to save on click of save button(header)
    how can i write the code?
    Please help me

    vishvamita, May 14, 2007

  2. vishvamita wrote:
    > I have designed a masterpage

    recommended practice), but this is a classic asp newsgroup. ASP.Net is
    a different technology from classic ASP. While you may be lucky enough
    to find a dotnet-savvy person here who can answer your question, you
    can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a newsgroup
    where the dotnet-savvy people hang out. I suggest
    to help you.

    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

    Bob Barrows [MVP], May 14, 2007