Need help on my problem with gridview + div tags + scrollbars.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Vijay, Nov 30, 2007.

  1. Vijay

    Vijay Guest

    Hi everyone, I am new member to this group... Looking for a help with
    my problem related to ASP.NET/javascript. Will be great if someone
    could throw some light.

    I am currently designing a expand/Collapse type grid using a gridview
    and the the expand and collapse feature is done using a hidden DIV
    tag. When the user clicks on a hyperlink on the first column, the div
    tags style through javascript dynamically set to 'none/display'. And
    the div tag has a grid build into it. This functionality works fine.

    The problem I am facing is, when it expands the Browser shows up the
    veritcal scroll bar on the right but when I collapse it does not
    shrink or resize to the height of the grid. By this, the scrollbars
    leaves lots of extra space at the end of the browser after several
    collapse/expand.

    Let me know if this is not clear to understand??

    Is there anybody who can help me in this problem??

    Thanks in advance.

    Vijay

    Vijay, Nov 30, 2007