Need help w. the jspc.

Steve R. Burrus

I need to know, please, if there is a way to effectively/successfully
use the jspc to pre-compile a jsp file with the Tomcat server, version
5.5.7 or not?? I tried so much to do this with this version, but failed!
So I got an older version of tomcat, the 4.1.31 of it, but it still
failed to compile for me. Can anyone help me with this? Thanx.

Richard Cornford

Steve R. Burrus wrote:
use the jspc to pre-compile a jsp file with the Tomcat server, ...
... . Can anyone help me with this?

Server-side Java programmers would be the people to address that
question to, rather than (mostly client-side) javascript programmers.
Try a comp.java.* group.

Richard.

Steve R. Burrus

Richard said:
Steve R. Burrus wrote:

Server-side Java programmers would be the people to address that
question to, rather than (mostly client-side) javascript programmers.
Try a comp.java.* group.

Richard.
Yes, u are right, I have "woken up" and realized that it is the JAVA
SERVER PAGES technology that I need some help/assistance with, not the
client-side stuff that you are all "into"!!! Please accept my humble
apologies!