Need Help with a Cgi-Bin Shopping Cart Program

Stuincalif

Hi...I have a shopping cart program (Cashcart.cgi) that I have been
using for over 7 years in a Unix environment. My ISP is now offering
new web sites under Linux and I cannot for the life of me get this
program to run under Linux. During testing, it keeps giving me a
transmission error as if I was already in the cart instead of trying to
GET into it. I need someone well-versed with both Perl and Linux to
dissect the program, find the error and get it to run properly. I do
have a small budget for this and am willing to pay for the time
involved - I think it will just be a matter of modifying the entry
commands. Please e-mail me if you are interested and have the time to
help me. I have another non-Perl cgi program (BBS software) that I
will need to test in the new environment as well. Thanks!

Keith Keller

I do
have a small budget for this and am willing to pay for the time
involved

Then you should post to http://jobs.perl.org, not here. If you desire
(free) help from this newsgroup, follow the posting guidelines;
specifically, post a short but complete script that replicates the
problem.

--keith