Need help with a simple program

Jerbarnes07

I'm a beginning user of C++ and need some help. I'm writing a program that
reads a voltage signal & displays it on the computer. I'm using a Cygnal
C8051F005 microcontroller but don't know how to set the ports. I need one input
port to connect the analog voltage signal & 1 output port to send the data, via
RS232 serial cable, to the computer.

Can anyone help me?

Bruce

In comp.lang.c++
I'm a beginning user of C++ and need some help. I'm writing a program that
reads a voltage signal & displays it on the computer. I'm using a Cygnal
C8051F005 microcontroller but don't know how to set the ports. I need one input
port to connect the analog voltage signal & 1 output port to send the data, via
RS232 serial cable, to the computer.

You'll have better luck in comp.arch.embedded or comp.realtime

Have you pulled the data sheet?