Need help with Apache::Session

goliathuy

Hi, i'm needing some guidance regarding Apache::Session::Informix, or
any kind of Apache::Session..
The issue is that i do not really know how it works and i would like if
any one can point me to some simple "how to", or give me some
directions.
Thanks in advance.

goliathuy

Thanks for the response, i've found now
Apache::Session::Store::Informix, i hadn't see it before, and there was
the db structure needed and other things that helped.

Jim said:
goliathuy said:
Hi, i'm needing some guidance regarding Apache::Session::Informix, or
any kind of Apache::Session..
The issue is that i do not really know how it works and i would like if
any one can point me to some simple "how to", or give me some
directions.
Thanks in advance.

Do you need help understanding the documentation for this module? Is
the documentation inadequate or lacking something important?

perldoc Apache::Session

or

http://search.cpan.org/dist/Apache-Session/Session.pm