need help with forms..

JJ

I want to add an extensive online employment application form to my
web site. Im concerned that because the employment application is
three (3) pages long that the results will be messy if they are to be
emailed back to me in a nearly raw format.

Is there a good web-development (wysiwyg?) app. that can I can use to
create the forms and, most importantly, have the resulting information
emailed (and/or saved on server) to me in the way of appearing as a
completed three page application html form. Im thinking of basically
just having what looks like a screen snapshot of each completed html
form being sent back to me completed.

Also Ive seen one or two applications that had the ability to allow a
user to upload a file on the form page. This might be good on the last
page to allow someone to upload their resume if all the form fields
are filled in and have that file emailed also. The only problem was
the application/utilities I looked at were not All-in-one type utils
and didnt meet all my needs. Maybe there exists some all-in-one
development program? and/or a pre-existing cgi (or whatever) script?

I need to get this done fast so any helpful advice is appreciated
thanks in advance

temp email- jjweb myway com

BlueC

JJ said:
I want to add an extensive online employment application form to my
web site. Im concerned that because the employment application is
three (3) pages long that the results will be messy if they are to be
emailed back to me in a nearly raw format.

Is there a good web-development (wysiwyg?) app. that can I can use to
create the forms and, most importantly, have the resulting information
emailed (and/or saved on server) to me in the way of appearing as a
completed three page application html form. Im thinking of basically
just having what looks like a screen snapshot of each completed html
form being sent back to me completed.

Yes, I believe Acrobat Forms and "FDF" will do this task just as you
want. For an introduction to the concept see:

http://www.planetpdf.com/developer/article.asp?contentid=6623&ra
http://www.planetpdf.com/developer/article.asp?contentid=6492&ra

It doesn't look particularly easy...!

The following method looks a bit easier - uses a HTML form but allows
the output to be printed and saved to PDF.

http://www.fastio.com/forms/form1040.html - dead link when I tried so
try the google cache: http://tinyurl.com/m4lqx

There are many more examples on the net, PDF seems to be the way to go.

Hope this helps a little.