Need Info On :Error:Subreport Could not be shown

pavankumarganesuni

Hello Iam Facing a Problem While Creating Subreports In RDLC
I Create A New Phyical DataSet For the Sub Report And I Bind It To the
SubReport
The Dataset Having Values Then the subreport is showing
If the dataset is empty then the message Error:SubReport Could not be
shown Is Displaying
Please Give Information How Can I Hide It While The dataset Is Not
Containing Any Data

Thanks & Regards
G.P.Kumar