need key

Steve

Hello,
I am trying to have users log into a web site. The problem is that I
need to keep track of each user. I want to put a key into the page I serve
to the user, so that the key will be sent back when the page is submitted or
refreshed. Got any ideas?

Steve

David Dorward

Steve said:
I am trying to have users log into a web site. The problem is that I
need to keep track of each user. I want to put a key into the page I serve
to the user, so that the key will be sent back when the page is submitted
or refreshed. Got any ideas?

Many server side programing languages have session tracking modules
available (or built in). Consult the documentation for whatever language
you use.