Need Preload+Mouseover code for 4 imgs

Dave

I am looking for a Javascript code to preload 4 images, and display a different
image in their place during a mouseover. In other words, 8 images total. I'm not
quite finding anything appropriate.

The procedure should be simple; the code shouldn't have to be too long if it can
be helped. Any assistance is appreciated. Thanks!

Nik Coughin

Dave said:
I am looking for a Javascript code to preload 4 images, and display a
different image in their place during a mouseover. In other words, 8
images total. I'm not quite finding anything appropriate.

The procedure should be simple; the code shouldn't have to be too
long if it can be helped. Any assistance is appreciated. Thanks!

You don't need JS for image mouseovers, you can use CSS.

http://www.nrkn.com/cssRollover/