Need regular expression for at least 7 characters and at least 1 special chatacter

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by AAaron123, Oct 3, 2008.

  1. AAaron123

    AAaron123 Guest

    Been playing with asp:changepassword and have it looking OK except that I
    can't elininate or change the title at the top that says "Change Your
    Password". It's a repeat of my pages title.

    But more importantly, I can't find the regular expression for at least 7
    characters and at least 1 special character.

    Can you help?

    Thanks

    <asp:changepassword id="ChangePassword1" runat="server"

    NewPasswordRegularExpression = '@\"(?=.{7,})(?=(.*\W){1,})'

    PasswordLabelText="Old password"

    PasswordRecoveryText="1Your password must be at least 7 characters long, and
    contain at least one special character"

    SuccessText="SUCCESS"

    SuccessTitleText="SUCCESS TILE"

    UserNameRequiredErrorMessage="REQUIRED"

    NewPasswordLabelText="New password"

    PasswordRequiredErrorMessage="2Your password must be at least 7 characters
    long, and contain at least one special character"

    NewPasswordRequiredErrorMessage="3Your password must be at least 7
    characters long, and contain at least one special character"

    PasswordHintText = ""

    NewPasswordRegularExpressionErrorMessage = "4Your password must be at least
    7 characters long, and contain at least one special character">

    </asp:changepassword>
    AAaron123, Oct 3, 2008