Need simple help on KML (Google version of XML)

RC

I tried to test a simple version KML file shows below:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<kml xmlns="http://earth.google.com/kml/2.1">
<Placemark>
<name>17DB665E</name>
<description>USGS01,GJT,CO,LAKE FORK AT GATEVIEW</description>
<Point>
<coordinates>-107.229,38.2989,0 </coordinates>
</Point>
<name>3230101C</name>
<description>DAFS00,PUB,CO,BLACK MOUNTAIN RAWS NEAR GARDNER
8NW</description>
<Point>
<coordinates>-105.284,37.8617,0 </coordinates>
</Point>
</Placemark>
</kml>

Then I loaded that file from Google Earth.
Some how it only display the last mark (2nd point), the first mark
(point) is never display. Can somebody teach me how to display
multiple points in KML file (if you know more KMl than I am).

Thank Q very much!

Joseph Kesselman

Just a thought: If you want advice on a Google-defined language, the
best folks to ask would be Google or a Google user's group.

But at a wild and unsupported guess, I would suspect that each mark's
description has to be within its own <Placemark> element.