Need some help please...

Quentin

Hello,

thank you for reading my post. I got a problem with usercontrols... I made a
class that is just a table of two rows, and one cell on each row. I'm trying
to make a property to load a usercontrol (*.ascx) in a cell and i got an
error when i try to load the file...

Dim MyAscxControl As New UserControl
MyAscxControl.LoadControl("myfile.ascx") ------> the error : "The
virtual path "/file.ascx" corresponds with an other application, that is not
authorised."

If you could help me it would be great please...

Ps : Could you give me a got irc server to talk about .net programming
please ?

Merci d'avance.