Need some topic for Mini project in Java

siva.thirumaiyan

Hi,

I am doing master in computer science need to do a mini project. The
time duration is 2months.

Could any one suggest me some topics for the mini projects implemented
in JAVA?

Thanks in advance!!!

Kevin Mangold

You're going for your Masters degree in Computer Science and can't
figure out a small project? Yikes! Does it have to be related to
anything? Math, physics, chemistry, etc.? Or you just need a topic in
general?

Daniel Pitts

Hi,

I am doing master in computer science need to do a mini project. The
time duration is 2months.

Could any one suggest me some topics for the mini projects implemented
in JAVA?

Thanks in advance!!!

How about an open source Data Matrix encoder/decoder.

Kevin Mangold

Tryhttp://mindprod.com/project/projects.html

I have actually found that site to be very useful for finding
application ideas. Even if you don't do exactly what is mentioned
there, it is a start.

Roedy Green

I have actually found that site to be very useful for finding
application ideas. Even if you don't do exactly what is mentioned
there, it is a start.

Those projects were intended just to get you started, not rigid specs.
I expected people to either scale them back, elaborate on them, or
take off in a vaguely related direction.

The trick in to find a project that MATTERS to you. That will motivate
you to do all the research and experimentation you will need to
complete it.

Kevin Mangold

Those projects were intended just to get you started, not rigid specs.
I expected people to either scale them back, elaborate on them, or
take off in a vaguely related direction.

Exactly. It's just a starting point.