    in JAVA?

    Thanks in advance!!!
    , Aug 2, 2007

  2. You're going for your Masters degree in Computer Science and can't
    figure out a small project? Yikes! Does it have to be related to
    anything? Math, physics, chemistry, etc.? Or you just need a topic in
    general?
    Kevin Mangold, Aug 2, 2007

  3. Daniel Pitts Guest

    On Aug 2, 4:56 am, wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am doing master in computer science need to do a mini project. The
    > time duration is 2months.
    >
    > Could any one suggest me some topics for the mini projects implemented
    > in JAVA?
    >
    > Thanks in advance!!!

    How about an open source Data Matrix encoder/decoder.
    Daniel Pitts, Aug 2, 2007
  4. rossum Guest

    On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 04:56:29 -0700, wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I am doing master in computer science need to do a mini project. The
    >time duration is 2months.
    >
    >Could any one suggest me some topics for the mini projects implemented
    >in JAVA?
    >
    >Thanks in advance!!!

    Try http://mindprod.com/project/projects.html

    rossum
    rossum, Aug 2, 2007
  5. On Aug 2, 11:03 am, rossum <> wrote:
    > Tryhttp://mindprod.com/project/projects.html

    I have actually found that site to be very useful for finding
    application ideas. Even if you don't do exactly what is mentioned
    there, it is a start.
    Kevin Mangold, Aug 2, 2007
  6. Roedy Green Guest

    On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 18:49:59 -0000, Kevin Mangold
    who said :

    >I have actually found that site to be very useful for finding
    >application ideas. Even if you don't do exactly what is mentioned
    >there, it is a start.

    Those projects were intended just to get you started, not rigid specs.
    I expected people to either scale them back, elaborate on them, or
    take off in a vaguely related direction.

    The trick in to find a project that MATTERS to you. That will motivate
    you to do all the research and experimentation you will need to
    complete it.

    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    The Java Glossary
    Roedy Green, Aug 5, 2007
  7. > Those projects were intended just to get you started, not rigid specs.
    > I expected people to either scale them back, elaborate on them, or
    > take off in a vaguely related direction.

    Exactly. It's just a starting point.
    Kevin Mangold, Aug 6, 2007