Need to define the size constant of an array of structure during run time

Valli

Hi,

<StructLayout(LayoutKind.Sequential, pack:=1)> Friend Structure
MarketDepthArrayMessage

<MarshalAs(UnmanagedType.ByValArray, sizeconst:=5)> _

Friend MarketDepthArrayForSell As Integer()

End Structure

This is a strcuture that I have created which contains Integer array. The
integer array size is defined to contain 5 elements in the design time.

Is there any possibility to define the size constant during run time ? Also
the size const can vary during the run time itself...