Need to display a document into a protion of the aspx page

AAaron123

I need to have a secretary produce text that will be changed weekly for a
portion of one of my aspx pages.

That is, there would be an area with a border and scroll bars into which the
code-behind or the markup would load the text file into.

The text file produced by a secretary might contain bold, font changes,
paragraphs and other normal text formatting.

Ms word would be the most convenient program to use to create the text file
but I suppose some other program might be used if it would work out better.

How would you go about doing that?

Thanks

AAaron123

Mark Rae said:
And them display the file in iframe?

Iframe unfortunately does not inherit the styles of its parent (especially
the background) so it looks out of place sometimes.

Are there other possibly?

Not sure but it seems I heard that using XML was a possibility (but I have
no idea how).

Thanks

AAaron123

Mark said:
iFrame? Why...???

Don't know any other way to display a document into a portion of the aspx
page.

It would be nice if that portion used the same styles <h*>, background... as
the rest of the page.

Is that reasonable?

Thanks