Need to verify an ATA/ATAPI-6 device

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by Fred, Nov 12, 2003.

  1. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Hi

    I'm looking for way to verify an ata/atapi-6 design. I could write
    one myself, but that would probably take a year or two, and that's not
    woth the effort.

    I need it to verify both functionality and timing of a device that
    shall be plugged onto the IDE bus, between the host and the device.

    So far I have found a solution from Yogitech (www.yogitech.com)
    that more or less does what I want, but only for ATA/ATAPI-4.

    I've searched the net, but haven't found much in addition to Yogitech.

    Do any of you know of anything that could be of interest, please emali
    me at frode at HOTEL DELTA DELTA dot NOVEMBER OMEGA, or
    post your reply here. NB: Since I'm crossposting this accross many
    groups, and haven't got a "reply-to" field, I'd of course be happy if
    the replies got to me per email ;-)

    -Frode, Norway.

    Fred, Nov 12, 2003