Nested menu from database

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?eWF0enpp?=, Jun 14, 2004.

  1. Hi
    I want to build up a navigation with elements from a Main Kategory table. This I managed to load ok in to the site useing a DataReader and
    repeater control.

    Now I have a second table with different products. One or more of this products is related to my Main Category table. This relationship is
    defined in a third table that only contains the id from the other two tables.

    Ok, this is how far I have come - and I managed to get this result:
    Main Kategory 1
    Main Kategory 2
    Main Kategory 3

    Next thing I want, is to list out the titles of the related products from my Product table under the Main Kategory that they belong. So
    the result should be something like this:
    Main Kategory 1
    - Product Title A
    - Product Title B
    - Product Title C
    Main Kategory 2
    Main Kategory 3
    - Product Title A

    I wonder what would be the simplest/easiest way to nest this undertitles in my existing Repeater control. - I relly dont now the way futher...?

    Anyone out there???
    Thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?eWF0enpp?=, Jun 14, 2004