    I tried to let the bottom margin of the insider table to 0 px but that
    does't help me.
    so do you know how to do that?

    Octopus0, Mar 30, 2006

  2. Octopus0

    Marc Guest

    Octopus0 wrote:
    > I have two tables one is inside the other , i want to remove the space
    > between the insider one border and the outer one.
    > I tried to let the bottom margin of the insider table to 0 px but that
    > does't help me.
    > so do you know how to do that?

    A URL would help. Otherwise we're just guessing at what you mean, and
    you're likely to just get a lot of "Aah! He uses tables! Attack!!" style
    replies...

    Marc

    Marc, Mar 30, 2006

  3. Octopus0

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    "Octopus0" <> wrote:

    > Hi,
    > I have two tables one is inside the other , i want to remove the space
    > between the insider one border and the outer one.
    > I tried to let the bottom margin of the insider table to 0 px but that
    > does't help me.
    > so do you know how to do that?

    Imagine you have 2 tables of a cell each. Not a likely, but just
    to illustrate the feature you are concerned with - hopefully.

    If you assign borders to each and you like the look of a double
    border, set the cellspacing and cellpadding to zero. If you want
    no spacing and just 1 border, then set border to zero for one of
    the tables. If you want no borders around the cells, you need to
    set these cells to have no borders.

    More, and it gets complicated. (btw...I cannot imagine why you
    are fiddling with a bottom margin, what makes you fasten on this
    feature as being particularly relevant?).

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Mar 30, 2006