    control in the nested UpdatePanel using a control in the parent
    UpdatePanel and it's always refeshing the parent as well.

    , Dec 10, 2007

  2. Braulio Diez Guest

    You could use in the parent "ConditionalMode" to true in both, parent and son
    updatepanels, then indicate in the server side only to update the child
    updatepanel.

    By using this method you have to explicitly indicate by code which
    updatepanel has to get updated, e.g.:

    MyChildUpdatePanel.Update();

    /// Braulio Diez
    ///