.NET 2.0 install very slow

Randy

Hi, I have been installing .NET 2.0 on several platforms and in all cases the
install is very slow (although the extraction process appears to go quickly,
as indicated by the progress bar during this silent install). I am wondering
if maybe it is something in the command line parameters I am using. My
install path is:

<drive:>\<folder>\dotnetfx.exe /q:a /c:\"install.exe qb! /l"

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Randy