.NET-ey way to convert XML-encoded/escaped entities into normal characters/HTML?

Guest

I've written an app to parse an XML RSS feed. Some of the content in that
RSS feed has entities properly encoded for XML, e.g.:

UW's Hawes To Enter NBA Draft
High school's 'No-shush' to retire

My app reads the content using XmlDocument/XmlNodeList and then commits
selected pieces to my DB.

I want to know the best/easiest/most reliable/most complete way to translate
entities that are escaped as in the example above and convert them to normal
characters or entities. Am I stuck writing a translation function, or is
there a .NET class or method set that I can plug into?

Thanks,
-KF