    Hello everybody i m a silent member of this group.I m doing .net
    package now.Can any body help me to get the learning key of .Net.

    ok byeeeee.

    chandan, May 20, 2006

  2. chandan

    Guest

    Could you expand/elaborate? I'm not sure I understand. Are you talking
    about the learning process?

    , May 20, 2006

  3. On 20 May 2006 02:22:03 -0700, chandan wrote:

    > Hello everybody i m a silent member of this group.I m doing .net
    > package now.Can any body help me to get the learning key of .Net.

    Yes, the key is in C# ;)

    Erik Funkenbusch, May 21, 2006
  4. chandan

    Mark Rae Guest

    "chandan" <> wrote in message

    > Hello everybody i m a silent member of this group.I m doing .net
    > package now.Can any body help me to get the learning key of .Net.

    Learning key...? What's that?

    Mark Rae, May 21, 2006
  5. > Yes, the key is in C# ;)
    Hmm, looks like only half a key, but that's okay, I've got a lid out in the
    car!

    Make it a C note, and we'll take the case!

    (attributed to the Firesign Theater)

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    Professional Numbskull

    The man who questions opinions is wise.
    The man who quarrels with facts is a fool.

    Kevin Spencer, May 21, 2006
  6. chandan

    Jan Hyde Guest

    "chandan" <>'s wild thoughts were
    released on 20 May 2006 02:22:03 -0700 bearing the following
    fruit:

    >Hello everybody i m a silent member of this group.I m doing .net
    >package now.Can any body help me to get the learning key of .Net.

    Should that read 'learning the key *points* of .Net?

    While we can help you with specific issues, more general
    issues would really require you to read a book, or go on a
    course. '.Net' is a huge subject.

    Jan Hyde (VB MVP)

    --
    I was shopping around for a car, and one salesman says,
    "You look like the kind of guy who'd want the AM/FM radio with

    I hate being stereotyped.

    (David Reihmer)

    Jan Hyde, May 22, 2006