Net::SSH documentation

Jamis Buck

I know the barrier to entry for Net::SSH has been high, and I'm working
to rectify that. I'm about half-done with a Net::SSH manual, and I've
got the API documentation all RDoc'd out, and I'm looking for some
suckers^?^?^?^?^?^?^?willing volunteers to go take a peek and let me
know what they feel is good and what is lacking. (Obviously since it's
half done, half of the documentation is still lacking, but feedback on
what's been done would be great.)

http://net-ssh.rubyforge.org
http://net-ssh.rubyforge.org/api

What's been documented so far: how to connect using Net::SSH,
public/private key authentication, setting up keys, the various options
available to use, channels (and various ways to use them), and four
different ways to execute remote processes (interactively as well as
non-interactively). What remains: port forwarding and SFTP.

In addition, mailing lists have now been set up (both -users and -devel)
for Net::SSH, so further Net::SSH-specific discussions may be taken to
those lists. (http://rubyforge.org/mail/?group_id=274)

Thanks!

--
Jamis Buck