    Textbox1.text = mydataset.consumer.address

    Consumer is my table and address is the feild!!! Thx! I want to retreive
    and update information from that textbox using OLEDB adapters.
    Nikerz Inc, Feb 13, 2004

    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]
    Got tidbits? Get it here...
    http://tinyurl.com/3he3b

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Mar 2, 2004

  3. Nikerz Inc

    Nikerz Inc Guest

    Hi there!

    Nope not yet!!! I've been doing some research but so far I can't find any
    detailed information as to my goal.

    Nikerz Inc, Mar 2, 2004
  4. Your syntax is incorrect since a dataset has tables which in turn contain
    rows, it doesn't know which row of which table you are asking it to display.

    Use this instead
    TextBox1.Text = mydataset.consumer[0].Rows[row][column].ToString()

    this assigns a specific field in the default consumer table at the specified
    row given by the coordinate (row,column).

    hth

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]