Netbeans, the classes in lib directory are not available

vizlab

Subject: Netbeans, the classes in lib directory are not available

Hi, all:
I felt very frustrated when I tried to execute a simple servlet in
a web module in netbeans3.6.
This servlet, NewServlet.class, uses a class defined in a java
class, myjava.class.
If I put myjava.class in the classes directory where
NewServlet.class is located, everything works fine.
But if I make a jar file for myjava.class, say myjava.jar, and put
myjava.jar into the lib directory, NewServlet.class cannot find
myjava.class any more. Plus, the icon of myjava.class has a red
crossing sign, meaning this class is not valid.
Why did this happen? How can I let myjava.class in myjava.jar be
valid and visible to my servlet?

Thanks a lot.

Best

Leon