Netscape 4.8 users must hate the web by now!

Neal

Bernhard Sturm said:
yes sure... how can I do it? I use Netscape 7.0 newsreader, but
couldn't find where to set this. Can you guide me?

Try a Netscape newsgroup - I use Opera and a search of their
newsserver yielded it for my app.

Neal

Spartanicus said:
Could you configure your attribution line to include the email
address,
this makes filtering of follow ups possible.

What newsreader are you using, out of curiosity?

Bernhard Sturm

yes sure... how can I do it? I use Netscape 7.0 newsreader, but
couldn't find where to set this. Can you guide me?

Try a Netscape newsgroup - I use Opera and a search of their newsserver
yielded it for my app.[/QUOTE]

I did and found it! but I couldn't find a var which would inlcude the
email address in the attribution line...

Spartanicus

Neal said:
What newsreader are you using, out of curiosity?

My filtering occurs on a locally running mail & news server (Hamster),
this enables filtering on body content. Needless to say that this can
only happen after messages have downloaded, but they never reach my
reader.