Netscape BorderColor="#FFFFFF" (White)

Heath

In IE when you set the border color attribute for a
table to white and border width to something over 0,
the border doesn't show up, yet keeps the border
settings.

In NS when you set the border color to white it
still shows a thin gray border on the table.

I am wondering how I can get the border to disappear
without setting the border width to 0?

TIA (Thanks In Advance)