    I'm sure now, that this is the wrong place for help. You guys have a good
    day.

    Tony

    Tony, Aug 20, 2003

  2. Tony

    Uri Guttman Guest

    T> I'm sure now, that this is the wrong place for help. You guys have
    T> a good day.

    glad to see you go out the door. please take hudson and moronzilla with
    you. have fun with them and perl!

    uri

    Uri Guttman, Aug 20, 2003

  3. Tony <> wrote:

    > I'm sure now, that this is the wrong place for help.

    This is the right place for Perl programming help, if you ever need
    any of that, then come on back!

    This is not the right place to search for programs.

    --
    Tad McClellan SGML consulting
    Perl programming

    Tad McClellan, Aug 20, 2003
  4. Tony wrote:
    > I'm sure now, that this is the wrong place for help. You guys have a
    > good day.

    Mind telling us what you are talking about?
    Unfortunately your posting doesn't include any quote, any reference, any
    link to anything.
    Therefore it's quite impossible to tell what your are talking about.

    jue

    Jürgen Exner, Aug 21, 2003