##Nevermind!##

Uri Guttman

T> I'm sure now, that this is the wrong place for help. You guys have
T> a good day.

glad to see you go out the door. please take hudson and moronzilla with
you. have fun with them and perl!

uri

Tad McClellan

Tony said:
I'm sure now, that this is the wrong place for help.

This is the right place for Perl programming help, if you ever need
any of that, then come on back!

This is not the right place to search for programs.

Jürgen Exner

Tony said:
I'm sure now, that this is the wrong place for help. You guys have a
good day.

Mind telling us what you are talking about?
Unfortunately your posting doesn't include any quote, any reference, any
link to anything.
Therefore it's quite impossible to tell what your are talking about.

jue