New "coder", I have a project that i want to accomplish

Joined
Apr 22, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello guys,

my only expirience with coding is from my high school years when i learned pascal, i am 33 now.
what motivated me to come here for help is a project that i want to make for my family business, i have a frame shop.

To put it simple, i want to make a web site where costumers can visit and upload a picture of theirs and chose the frame they want for their picture.

I have some slides, to illustrate how i imagine it and a website that i found that does something similar.

If someone can guide me through the project that would be great, i would need a step by step plan, where should i start from and what should i learn either its C SHARP or another code, and what functions to go about (i dont know any of the terms sorry).

I have attached 6 pictures that illustrate what i want to make.
And this is a website i have found that does pretty much what i want.
frameiteasy.com

Thank you so much for your time.

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 162
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 157
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 154
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 150
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 158
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 151
Last edited by a moderator:
Joined
Nov 27, 2019
Messages
163
Reaction score
28
To make a web site you need to learn (in order) HTML-CSS-JavaScrit-PHP and DataBase MySQL. That should take you 3 to 5 years.
It would be better to A) look for a host that offers free site templates or B) Hire a professional to code your site.